Sunday, July 20, 2008

Well I have been home for a week now and it has been very busy. Paula and Earl have been staying with us and we put him right to work building our fence! LOL! I have sold a house already which was a real blessing. Mark and Star's wedding was beyond words, beautiful!!
Church today was very good. Bro. Wilson preached about dealing with suffering. My prayer is that I could develop God's ways into my being. I want to respond correctly to life and it's challenges. Oh to trust the Lord with all my heart amd not question . To be submitted to HIs will for me!



3 comments:

fonda said...

Lucky you....having visitors build you a fence. I saw a girl working at Sobeys in Fredericton and she looked just like Earls daugher, whom i havent saw in 10 years but i kept looking at her and her name tag said Emily. so i thought maybe that is her name so i asked but it wasn't her. lol

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Nope, Emily is here. It is awful ereally getting visitors to work eh?/

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Nope, Emily is here. It is awful ereally getting visitors to work eh?/