Saturday, July 05, 2008

Day 7
I apologize for the last jumbled mess, but hopefully it makes more sense now. It was all Ronda's fault for not letting me concentrate!!
I started out this day going over to meet my family in Maine for breakfast. It will be the last day I get to see them until the next trip. I had an awesome raspberry pancake. It was delicious. It was hard when it came time to say goodbye. My sister told me she wanted to be like me, but she is so much sweeter and I think I would rather be like her. She is lovely in looks and even more importantly, in spirit. I know "me" too well to think she should be like me. I am a work in progress with a long way to go!
The rest of the day was spent with Ken's parents at the "farm". We just lazed around in the sun, then went out for supper and a mocha double double ice cream cone. I am definitely not losing weight this week!!
I arrived at my sisters house around 8:30 this evening and she was not at home. The next hour or so I will keep a secret. It is funny but too embarrasing to share!
I'll keep you posted................

No comments: