Monday, March 30, 2009

We are back from summit. What a deep touch of God!! I could never put into words the awesome move of God that was experienced at that conference. I will be forever grateful for the touch that God put on my family this week. I feel so humbled to have been in that circle on Saturday morning. Thank you to all of the speakers, to my Pastor and Sis. King for your love, to everyone who prayed. We will be changed as a result of those few hours. If you want to hear more, you'll have to just ask.
Ginny and I standing beside the convention centre.



Our very own Mark King preaching with such a humble pure spirited attitude. What a beautiful moment this was.

2 comments:

Shirley Buxton said...

I am so glad to hear this wonderful report of another great conference. We need these meetings so much, for they are encouraging and uplifting--build our faith tremendously.

My friend Pam Kern had planned to go to that meeting, but I haven't heard from her how it went. I do hope she was as touched as you were. She is suffering from a vicious cancer, but is believing God to touch her.

Love you, even though I don't really know you. It is not hard to love God's people, is it.

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Sis. Buxton,
It was an awesome conference and you are right, it is easy to love Gods people. I loved your comment. Thank you.
Sis. Kern was in attendance. I did not know about her cancer. So sorry to hear that.