Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I purchased a set of Titanium exclusive cookware at the home and grden show this past weekend. They are wonderful. You can cook without water or oil. Food will not stick or burn to these pots. They are amazing for easy clean up!! I made oatmeal for breakfast this morning and decided to experiment and see if the oatmeal would burn or stick to the pot. Below are the results of my experiment. These were a great investment!!

Here is the pot sitting on the heat, "burning to the pot"

After letting it sit on the heat for just a few seconds it lifted away from the pot so I could just lift it right out. No burning and sticking!

All that's left are a few crumbs that just wiped right out. So Cool!

4 comments:

Janell said...

WOW! Talk about a great time-saver! How neat! That's really neat you don't have to use oil, either, cause that saves calories too! Looks like a wonderful buy! (I bet that was a fun breakfast to make! =)

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

They are so cool. You can't seem to burn anything. I did have fun trying though. Even while the oatmeal was cooking, it kept pulling away from the sides. It was neat. I think not having to use oil is great too. During the demo at the garden show, they had a crepe just sitting in the pan with no oil and on high heat and it did the same thing, just pulled away and fell out.

Ruth said...

I should buy a set of these pans for my husband. I can't count the pots he has ruined "boiling" water!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Lisa, they really are awesome. I am going to post some more experiments later.