Friday, January 12, 2007

Here we are starting a new year. What surprises and challenges does it hold for us? 2006 was my best year yet in Real Estate. I achieved the Masters ruby award last year for Century 21 Canada. The previous 2 years I was able to achieve the masters silver. I give all the glory to God for this success. I would also like to thank all of the clients that made this possible for me. Your loyalty, kind words, business and referrals are greatly appreciated! I do not take it lightly and could not have done it without you.
I hope this year is full of wonderful things for all of us. That it is a year we grow in every aspect of our lives! ( except bodily of course!! We perfer to shrink a little in that area!))

2 comments:

David Holmes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Holmes said...

Great work! Keep it up, and you'll be at the top of your league before you know it.

Update when you can.