Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WHOEVER ELSE MIGHT BE READING THIS BLOG! HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
MY FRIEND, RONDA SENT THIS TO ME AND I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE THAT ARE ALL OR SOME OF THIS TO ME. I LOVE YOU ALL. YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!


.....a Friend does most
Or all of these...
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in 'you'
(C)alls you just to say ! 'HI'
(D)oesn't give up on you

(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over

(J)ust 'be' with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life

(N)ever Judges
(O)ffers support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits

(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you

(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

3 comments:

MissionsAngel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! =)

MERBEAR said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tina,
I know you had a wonderful day with your Homies!!!

That is beautiful what you wrote and I have been blessed to have a few of those types of friends in my life. Ride the storm of life with me!!!! I thank God for them, couldn't do it without them.

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I know Mer. They are priceless! I am on the lookout for more and want to be that kind of friend too.
Happy thanksgiving to you too, Angel. I hope you had a wonderful day!!