Monday, November 19, 2007

Here is a old sunday school that has been going over in my mind since Darlene and I were singing songs with Morgan and Carter while driving in the car a week or so ago. It is a good song for all of us and it has stuck with me.
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing that He cannot do.
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing that He cannot do.
The mountains are His, the rivers are His, the stars are His handywork too.
My God is so big, so strong, and so mighty, there's nothing that He cannot do.

2 comments:

V said...

:o) I will never forget my sundays school days and all the songs I used to sing and still find myself singing them every once in a while.

Allie_Marie said...

Often times the first things we learn are the ones we must never forget for they are the fundamentals to our existence. - Alicia