Friday, November 07, 2008

This struck my funny bone....

Below is an excerpt from Sis. Bertram's blog.She is the pastor's wife in Lakeside Ca. and seems like a very neat person. I post it here because I relate to it. I blog because I find it encouraging, uplifting, thought provoking and a way to connect with special people I would not otherwise have the opportunity to "know" and talk to. My prayer and hope is that my blog can also be encouraging, fun, and a way to stay in touch with family and old friends and a venue to meet new ones. So for now, until I get a life, I blog on!! LOL

Sis Bertram says:
"Although I have been the recipient of scornful mocking this week, I blog on. Rain, sleet or snow. The blog has to be published. As one great singer so passionately sang...'You can rattle me shake me'......BUT you have not broken my will. I WILL BLOG ON.
(LOL)"

No comments: